Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Whatever you do, do it ASAP!




Ever wonder about the abbreviation A.S.A.P.? Generally we think of it in terms of even more hurry and stress in our lives. Maybe if we think of this
abbreviation in a different manner, we will begin to find a new way to deal with those rough days along the way.

*************


There's work to do, deadlines to meet;

You've got no time to

spare,

But as you hurry and scurry-

ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER



In the midst of family chaos,

"Quality time" is rare.

Do your best; let God do the rest-

ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER.




It may seem like your worries

Are more than you can bear.

Slow down and take a breather-

ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER




God knows how stressful life is;

He wants to ease our cares,

And He'll respond to all your needs

A.S.A.P. - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER.

*******

Just had to save this message from Maggie...and this is the best place to do that!!! Wishing all a GOOD DAY!!!

~^~^~^~^~
And thanks be to God!!!

3 comments:

  1. To me prayer is simply talking to God - which I do whatever I am busy with. I talk to my angels, too - all the time! I am sure some people think I'm barking because it would seem I'm talking to myself when in fact I'm talking to Angel Barachiel or God or Angel Raphael.

    Please forgive me if my visit to you blog in the next couple of weeks will be slightly intermittent, as I am home in Manila spending some lovely time with my closest and dearest, while basking in the sun. Your visits to my blog/s, however, are much appreciated!

    joy
    Norwich Daily Photo
    The Goddess In You
    Your Love Coach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with the asap advice.
    Prayer is the key that opens the door to treasures untold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard this before. That was very nice to read. Thanks-- so true too!!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.