Saturday, January 05, 2008

Perfectly Yourself: 9 Lessons for Enduring Happiness

I want to introduce you to Matthew Kelly. Ron and I have had the privilege of hearing this young man speak. He was the guest of the Newman Centers at the University of Southern Indiana and the University of Evansville two years ago. He is dynamic and he has a wonderful message. He wants us all to be "A better version of ourselves". I'll share more with you later.

With witnesses to the faith like Matthew I say, Thanks be to God!

3 comments:

  1. :) So accurately worded - occasionally, we don't recognize a blessing and sometimes they do need to be tolerated. :) Praise God, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this, Cathy! I truly agree. We all have to be driven to let the godliness shine through our current exterior. We are all a work in progress.

    Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo and for your wonderful comments. Sorry if I wasn't able to visit you sooner - very very busy house hunting! Do visit again!

    joy
    The Goddess In You
    Norwich Daily Photo
    Your Love Coach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy,

    Thanks for sharing this clip. It was very interesting. I hope that you have a wonderful feast day of The Epiphany of the Lord. God Bless, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.