Friday, August 08, 2008

Announcing a NEW ARRIVAL



Madeleine Hope Keller joined the family this morning at about 2:00 a.m. EDT. We cannot tell you how pleased we are that she has arrived. Probably no more so than Kelly, her lovely mother who gave birth and Daddy, Dave. She joins a family in which there are already 4 handsome and talented brothers.

Madeline, Grandpa and I want to wish you love, joy, and happiness as you begin this journey. You are and will be loved by so many!

Congratulations David and Kelly! We know how happy you must be at the arrival of your new little treasure. How dazzling must be the light you see Madeline's eyes.

Cameron, Benjamin, Andrew and Jonathan how proud and pleased you must be today as you meet you little sister. Our wish for you is that you alway love and cherish her as she will you.

Let us adore the Lord
maker of marvelous things,
heaven bright with angels,
on earth, white waved seas.
~Anonymous: 9th century~

A Book of Old Irish Monastic Prayer Poems
translated by Malachi McCormick


~~~~~~~

My sincerest,
Thanks be to God!

11 comments:

  1. congrats!!! What a precious gift from God. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know I can hardly wait for pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Cathy. Love the prayer, looking forward to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I like the prayer, too. It seemed appropriate today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats...I'm glad David and Kelly got a girl. I know the sex of a baby isn't that important but it will surely be interesting. jShe should be a wild one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the arrival of your new granddaughter, Cathy. I'm sure she will be treasured by all those big brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you to all of you! I am really looking forward to meeting her at the wedding in October.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Celebrate God with your Heart,
    Celebrate God with your voice,
    Celebrate God in all that you do and He will be with you!!!

    I sang this to all my babies when they were placed in my arms!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kimberly, what a beautiful song! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.