Friday, September 12, 2008

Thanks for the Generous Gift...


It is with humility that I accept this award. It has been offered to me by two very good and dedicated blogging friends. I thank Kimberly at Our God Is an Awesome God and Lisa at Unexpected Journey.

I think these awards though gratifying to me instill in me the obligation to continue to be the best and most responsible member of the blogging community I can be. With every privilege there is obligation. I truly believe that. I hope you will all hold me to that. My sincerest thanks to these two gracious ladies as "humility" continues to be my by-word this week!


I will pass this award on to:

1. Bia at La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life With Three Sons

2. Suzy at Made for Joy

3. Autumnrose at Christ's Rose

4. Jackie Parkes at catholicmomof10revisited

5. The Dutchess

~~~~~^j^~~~~~

To all at Blarney Corner
and everyone else that has
touched my life here, I say,
"THANKS BE TO GOD!!!"

10 comments:

  1. You are definitely deserving of this award.

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Cathy! You are one of the world's best commentors, no doubt about it! I am always blessed by your input!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very deserving.. congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, not only are you a wonderful commentor, but you're a wonderful "post-er". There, in your honor I've coined a new word.

    Thank you for passing it on to me.

    blessings, and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thanks ever so much honey ~ especially as I have been so quiet lately, I don't feel I deserve it. Your generosity of heart is so touching :)

    Now, where's that cuppa tea you keep inviting me to share? ;) I'd love to have one with you, and a chat by the fireside.

    Lots of love,
    AR xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when you comment on my blogs because you always leave with a Thanks be to God.

    Bia is a faithful commentor and she is always sincere. I never feel like she is commenting to score traffic.
    Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again thank you all!! you are all most gracious and kind...Thanks be to God for you all, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, happy you did get this award,because you truly are a Blogger with something extra..your blog is very special to me!I always love to hear from you!
    And you are very sweet to give it to me...Thank you soooo much
    Warmly

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are both most welcome! You "light up my life." Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.