Saturday, November 15, 2008

Organized Cleaning?


garfield toasters
MySpace Graphics - Myspace Layouts,Graphics, and Comments!

Well, I'm up and on a mission...Yep, I have a LIST!! Haven't done house cleaning this way in years. As a matter of fact can't remember the last time I cleaned like this. You know, organized, using the time efficiently without distraction. It's really an experiment to see if I can even do it. So, wish me luck! Will let you know how this "Work List" thing works out! Should be easy today. It's raining!

~~*~~*~~*~~
Thanks be to God!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck to you! I hope you get a lot accomplished. It's funny, but when it's raining, I get the urge to clean the patio or other outdoor task. Must be mind games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to engross myself in cleaning like you intend to do. Felt really accomplished once I saw furnitures shifted to another position, artificial flowers kept away in plastic wraps to avoid another cleaning off the dusts, floors vacuumed, mopped, rechecked, cupboards dusted, kitchen floor scrubbed...

    Oh dear! Does my house sound so dirty? I just love seeing bright, beautiful, cheery surroundings. Occasionally I lavish myself with lots of assorted fresh flowers with scents around the house.

    That would made a deserving day to me.

    Hope your was as just accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! I like the cartoon, very true!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always use lists..and then ..reading this list when I start working in the morning I am thinking..stupid list,and end up doing something comepletely different. :)(like blogging haha)
    I do love working in my house..but I do this at strange times and moments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you achieved everything you wanted to in the cleaning department. Oh, and can I borrow a bit of your motivation for today too lol ;0)
    I think my house could do with a bit of an overhaul.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.