Today I have off because of it's spring break here. I took the time off so I could do some spring cleaning. Well, you can see where I am...Honest!!! I will begin as soon as I post this little bit of Monday. So after you have stopped by here please visit Peggy at The Simple Women's Daybook.
1. Outside my window...Sam is meowing, letting me know that he'd like to come in.
2. I'm thinking...this is the first time I have ever done this later than 5:00 a.m.
3. I'm thankful for...having spent a wonderful weekend at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods in retreat.
4. I'm wearing...Sweater, pants and warm socks.
5. From the Kitchen...Baked macaroni and cheese with smoky links, broccoli and fruit.
6. I am creating...Still working on the counted x-stitch. Are you as tired of hearing about this as I am about telling you about it? It was purchased as a kit in England and now there is not enough thread. I'm now on-line comparing Anchor and DMC threads.
7. I am reading...The Sadness of Christ by Thomas More.
8 . I'm hoping...to rest in the memory of the retreat.
9. I am hearing...Birds chirping outside.
10. Around the house...The crocus, daffodils, and tulips are starting to bloom
11. Few plans for the rest of the week...Enjoy time off, resting and enjoying the quiet.
12. One of my favorite things is...gather pictures and make them into photo books. Since I had trouble with "Simon" during the holidays I haven't gotten those pictures done yet.
13. Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...