Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Can You Read This?



RoyaltyLady posted this at her blog and I just had to pass it on. As I told her I had no problem reading this as this is the way I type...This is MY brain at work!
Please enjoy and take time to visit Royalty Lady.


fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too.

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.
~~~^j^~~~

Have a grand day
and
Thanks be to God!




Uploaded on May 17, 2009
by Linda Cronin (away till Friday)

8 comments:

  1. I had no tbruole rdeanig taht.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband had sent me this in an email last week. It's funny because I am dyslectic so I had no problem at all reading it. Words always looked jumbled to me, I think I was very lucky in that we were taught to read by word recognition when I was in school, and not so much by sounding out the words (which I feel sorry for the little ones today if they have my problem!). I think that's why I do so well in those word jumble games! Words are always a jumble for me to decipher!
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love things like that and I do type like that consistently, not meaning to do it...hmmm...actually, it's worse as it can't be deciphered!

    blessings and hugs,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for dropping by and am glad ouy psot ti ni yuro blgo...
    and thnx fro metningion em!

    Are we murdering the language by doing this? lol. It's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too had no problem reading this post, and believe it or not I was taught this in English class when I was in school. I loved the challenge of it and was mesmerized by it all when I was young. One rainy day we also learned the alaphabet backwards and my own children use to show off to other kids because we taught them as well. Thank you for bringing back memories....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.