Monday, August 10, 2009

National S'mores Day


Smores!
Originally uploaded by cremesoda!
This is too much fun to ignore...I heard about this on the way to work this morning and have been dying to share this all day! I LOVE S'mores!!! I didn't even know there was a special day until today! OH!!! How yummy they are!

Visit http://www.holidayinsights.com/other/smoresday.htm for all the information!!!! Before the summer is over get yourself some graham crackers, Hersey Chocolate and MARSHMALLOWS and have a blast!!!

And if you really want to have some fun visit Alton Brown and try the recipe for homemade marshmallow! OOOH!!!

Wishing you all a grand evening!!!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Picture originally uploaded by cremesoda!

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE S'mores too! Chocolate, marshmallow, graham crackers! What's not to love?!
    Cute post! I enjoyed it!
    Love,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade marshmallows? I've never even HEARD of making them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple of years ago, a friend sent me a smores package so that the children could try them.

    It came about because I said we don't have graham crackers here.

    We made them in the microwave and the children just loved them.

    I wish we could get graham crackers here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy would you believe I have never had a S'mores but have heard so many good things about them I may just do what you suggest, how do you melt the marshmellows? The picture looks like a campfire but what do you hold them with, see you have me thinking of S'mores now. Enjoy your day.....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I am agonna do that. I love smores too.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been sneaking chocolate this week. I've never heard of S'mores... but it sounds yummy.

    ciao,
    Elena :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I say that this has had a bad influence on me, Cathy? It is 2:48a.m. and I am awake eating chocolate almond ice cream! Where is the number to chocoholics anonymous?

    Cute, but dangerous post to people awake at this unearthly hour!

    blessings and 'fat' hugs,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of s'mores...sounds yummy...Love the music..:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, now see, Cathy, this is why I like you!!! :)

    (And may I add that you can never have too many fans named "Eileen"!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did I miss that??!

    Boy, I'll have to make up for it today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love s'mores also - my problem is that i can never get the marshmellows hot enough to melt the hearshey without getting too burnt.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.