Monday, September 14, 2009

Matisyahu - One Day

Lisa at Unexpected Journey offered this on her post! It really touched me deeply and thought I would offer it too! This says so much about the way I WANT life for all to be. PEACEFULLY LIVED!


Please start to the video and then when is say Watch Through YouTube click your courser to be routed there and the you will be able to watch the video. It really is very good!


I'm off to morning prayer! Wishing everyone the blessing of this Glorious Day!

~~~^j^~~~

Thanks be to God

and Lisa!

6 comments:

  1. Unable to see the video, but since I am here I want to wish you a wonderful Tuesday....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video was very good. I wish for that also, or rather I pray for that daily. Thanks for sharing.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing what inspires and helps you so that we can be helped too!

    blessings and hugs,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing this Cathy! i like his style and will download some of his music on my i-pod!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad it touched you as it did me! Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy, your right, it really is Very good, thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.