Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Picture Puzzle Day




Click to Mix and Solve

Glass Sculpture
Indianapolis Children's Museum


Taken at Christmas time last year, it reminds me of the fun we had with Rebecca, Ainsley, and Lindsey. They went down the slides and had their picture take with Santa. It was just the most fun! My goodness but it is nearly upon us again. The Children's Museum is just the most fun for the kids!!!

Ainsley and Lindsey with Santa



Rebecca and Marianne
with You-Know-Who
~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Here is the link to JigZone so you can create and submit your puzzle. And Mr. Linky is available below for you convenience so we can enjoy your puzzle.

You are invited to leave a comment, too. Please join in the fun!!! I can hardly wait to put YOUR puzzles together!

5 comments:

  1. Will try the puzzle when I get back from my class this morning...thx for doing the puzzles, Cathy.

    I'm STILL looking for the picture with you on Santa's lap???!!!

    blessings and hugs,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was here earlier and I did the puzzle but I forgot to leave a comment! Sorry!
    I enjoyed this puzzle a lot! It was the most challenging for me so far, but I loved it!
    I really look forward to puzzle day!
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.