Saturday, October 24, 2009

Picture Puzzle Day


Click to Mix and Solve
Niagara Falls
June ,2000

Have missed the puzzle this week. Perhaps this a good time to do it. It's a lazy Saturday and I can sit with a cup of tea and just relax.

Having been to Niagara Falls I must say I was awestruck by it's grandeur. When standing right next to the river I was aware of the power the water contained!!! It was magnificent!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend full of lazy hours!!!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Here is the link to JigZone so you can create and submit your puzzle. And Mr. Linky is available below for you convenience so we can enjoy your puzzle.

You are invited to leave a comment, too. Please join in the fun!!! I can hardly wait to put YOUR puzzles together!

6 comments:

  1. Niagara falls looks good. I will have to have a go when I get back from mass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. I got the fastest time. 5.27.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I uploaded a picture of Tom and Brigette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes it is hard to even manage to imagine you sitting still long enough to do a puzzle, Cathy...you are one busy lady!

    blessings and hugs,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.