Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tis the Season...


With all the emails I get each day, I am amazed at the number that really are a waste of time. But at Christmas each year, it seems people try to offer their very best for the season. This is another offering gifted me this time by Jenny.

I will be make a conscious effort to wish everyone
A Merry Christmas this year...
My way of saying that I am celebrating
The Birth of Jesus Christ.

So I am asking,
If you agree with me,
To please do the same.
And if you share this with others
Maybe we can prevent
one more American Tradition
From being lost in a sea of
"Political Correctness?
Anonymous



And Thanks be to God!!!

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family and a Peaceful New Year.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!!

    And I agree wholeheartedly! And I was very happy this year to see that some of the retailers have gotten the message as I see 'Christmas' trees and decorations being sold and not 'Holiday' trees and decorations. I think the retailers did themselves a great disservice because I think it turned a lot of people off and it brought us back to the realization of the true meaning of Christmas which does NOT NEED TO INCLUDE SHOPPING in their stores! All that is needed to celebrate Christmas is family, Faith, and love!

    All the best to you,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy, I just popped by to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and Happy New Year ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the greeting Merry Christmas and always use it.....so Merry Christmas Cathy to you and your family, may God Bless you all with health, love and happiness.....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Such a worry that people feel they can't wish others a Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas to you Cathy! In prayer and hope

    Edel

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.