Friday, January 29, 2010

Picture Puzzle Day


This is perfect day to do a jigsaw puzzle...Snow is on the way and it's cold. Wes, Annie and the Girls are coming to visit. Neil will be spending the night with us too, as Kellie has a winter guard competition in Spencer tomorrow and they need the space for the other girls in the car. (He doesn't want to go either.)

We'll sit around and put puzzles together here, so join in the fun. Get your cup of tea/coffee and gather round the table and begin. If you have a "picture puzzle you would like to share with us please link us to you "puzzle place" with Mr. Linky. Let's begin!!!

Click to Mix and Solve

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!


3 comments:

  1. Of course I love the puzzle (Michael says that I have an addiction), but I do hope we don't get the snow (weatherman has been threatening the possibility).

    Loved your post on things you appreciate which I call blessings of course. You even used a hummingbird picture and I do love those tiny birds, so it all just really touched me and appealed to me!

    blessings and hugs,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your weekend Cathy, I do hope the snow doesn't interfer with your families travels.
    Thank you for posting Lisa's button, such a sweet lady with a heart full of Faith....Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy, just wanted to stop by and thank you for your prayers and encouragement. God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.