Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day



It brings comfort to have friends
in whatever happens.

Saint John Chrysostom


It has occurred to me after all these years that this "LOVE" celebration is not or should not be solely for "lovers." It is a celebration of friendship. For it is my opinion that lovers should be friends.

It is said very well in Ecclesiastes 4:9-10.

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for thier work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up!


So to all my friends I say Happy Valentine's Day and...

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!


7 comments:

  1. Cathy I think people have to like one another to even have a relationship....just as important as loving each other.....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy my dear,

    Thank you dearest for coming to visit me today! God bless you sweet lady....the only reason we can even love is because of our precious God and Savior, and you know that and love Him. Bless you always! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. An a very Happy Valentine's to you, Cathy!

    LOVE,
    Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentines Day Cathy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy dearest,
    Oh, may the dance continue in our faith to share the love of God with the world....Valentine's Day is only the tip of the iceberg! LIVE,LOVE and DANCE in our spirits!! Bisous, Anita

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.