Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Before and After...

I did it!!!!!!!

It took a couple of days and commitment and the avoidance of distraction but I did it!!! I cleaned up the office and my space...The hard part was the avoidance of distraction. That is what has taken me so long to clean the office in the first place. I'd find something and get side-tracked. Start reading something and poof the time was gone. BUT not this time...NO!!! I DID IT! Now how long it will last I cannot tell.

BEFORE



AFTER



Have you any Spring Cleaning Nightmares to share? Wishing you all a productive Spring Day.
~~^j^~~
Thanks be to God!

Felt like a little Carly Simon music today...Hope you enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Oh Cathy,

    I was thinking about something like this today to post on my blog.

    Now that you have this up, I will post it tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, can you PLEASE come to my house and organize it? Sometimes it feels like bedlam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job!

    YES! My Spring cleaning nightmare every year is our back screen room which just becomes a big storage room in the Winter months! It starts out by just storing the outdoor cushions, but then boxes from Christmas decorations get added, and then suddenly that room becomes the catch-all for anything that I have no room for inside the house! I should have done before and after pictures because words could not describe it!

    Your office looks wonderful and is inspiring me to keep up my determination to de-clutter my home!
    All the best,
    Eileen
    PS ~ "You're So Vain" ~ one of my all-time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job, Cathy!!! I do that every so often--and feel much more productive afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O WOW...good job...Nice office:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, what a difference, Cathy! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Before and after pictures are my favorites...just love them and you did a super job! My sweet mom used to always say "Just take a few things out of a messy room each time you go by it and eventually it gets cleaned up." But we all know that it's much easier not to look at it or just avoid it.

    Now I need to use your inspiration to get rid of a small pile of clutter in our bedroom!

    blessings and hugs,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW.....looks great. Don't you just feel like you have had the most productive day (and you have) when you have completed something as great as your office.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.