Thursday, August 05, 2010

~Picture Puzzle Day~




Click to Mix and Solve
 Butterfly in Mimosa
June, 2010


Needed a little diversion today and thought it best to try my hand at a jigsaw puzzle.  Ron took this picture of the butterfly at the Daniel Boone home sight near St. Louis this summer.  It is one of my favorite pictures.  Wishing you all a wonderful butterfly day!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

To enter the diversion enter the world of JigZone and play along today!  Then just link it here so we all can play!


3 comments:

  1. oh it is ages since I did a puzzle. I took 6.59 but I think it would have been faster if I wasn't holding Joseph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, I've tagged you for another meme :-) (On my blog).

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11:11 Minutes !!!! Yay ...

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.