Saturday, September 25, 2010

Laughter MEME

Picture by Mary Engelbreit

Sue at In Him We Live And Move And Have Our Being has challenged some to a Laughter MEME.  As she says:  

Since laughter is not only healthy (apparently), but also fun, how about challenging folks to post links to the funniest thing they've ever seen? It could be a video or a picture or a joke... but something that's sure to get folks laughing.

So here is mine!!!  I find myself laughing heartily every time I see it.  Please enjoy!!!




Now I offer this challenge to:

Daylily

My Wonderful Life

Umma's World
~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Cathy! Thanks for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still laughing, Cathy! I had seen this a while ago, but it is one of the funniest videos ever. Bill Cosby has always been such a wonderful source of laughter. I saw him in Las Vegas when I was about 21 years old - boy was that a long time ago! LOL!

    PEACE, LOVE & JOY
    Abbey ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! There's a meme for ME! Great idea! Thanks for the tag

    That video will be hard to beat!! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was funny! Now we all know there is a North comma South Carolina! :)
    Have a blessed Sunday, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious! I just love that woman. And Bill Cosby always makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.