Friday, November 05, 2010

~~Bad Haiku Friday and Haiku My Heart~~

You can never say 
Thank you to God too often
God is generous

All that I receive
Is generously given
The reply thank you

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Please visit Laura at Catholic Teacher Musings the sponsor of Bad Haiku Friday.  Visit also Rebecca at recuerda mi corazon for Haiku My Heart.  And then just have the most wonderful Fall weekend wherever you are!


Bad Haiku Friday

Haiku My Heart

Branch Of Wisdom


Month of Thanksgiving

If you would be kind enough to stop by Tamara's to offer your reason for thanks at Branch of Wisdom. She is hosting A Month of Thanksgiving I'm sure you will find some delightful and wonderful words of wisdom, praise and gratitude.

7 comments:

  1. Our wonderful hostess for Friday Haiku My Heart is away, but I have been traveling around the usual participants. I see you did a post for today. Thank you for the blessing.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    My five year old grandson just recently reminded me of the importance of gratitude prayer. While walking him to school one day he asked me to pray with him about a problem he was having in school, and then he said, "If God says yes to me, can we stop by Mary's statue (a statue of Our Lady of Fatima that is in a neighbor's front yard) on the way home and say 'Thank You' to Him?"

    This Haiku is a nice reminder too!
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS CATHY!

    Such a lovely rose here....and a wonderful thought on our SAVIOR, OUR REFUGE, OUR REASON FOR EXISTING....a perfect way to send me off to rest and wake up to a new day....thank you for coming by dear friend. HAVE A LOVELY AND BLESSED WEEKEND! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Cathy thank you so much for all your kind words and good wishes while I dealt with "the monster." It happens so often. Did you ever see a nurse without a bad back? I am doing so good now. Can sit up almost all day. Great post today. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy, I like your month of thanksgiving!! :)
    Hope you have a great weekend with family.
    Suz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gentle pink color of this delightful rose!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.