Friday, November 19, 2010

~~Bad Haiku Friday and Haiku My Heart~~Month of Thanksgiving~~


Duchess, Sam the Cat, and Cocoa


Knowing your own space
Important to discover
There's no conflict here

A lot can be learned from animals.  Certainly there might be conflict but soon they'll find their spot, relax and enjoy.  And it is important, too, learn to that you can be in a group and no one has to say anything.  Just sit and enjoy the quiet!

Thankful today for those quiet times with family and friends.

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!
Please visit Laura at Catholic Teacher Musings the sponsor of Bad Haiku Friday.  Visit also Rebecca at recuerda mi corazon for Haiku My Heart.  Tamara at Branch of Wisdom  is hosting A Month of Thanksgiving and I'm sure you will find some delightful and wonderful words of wisdom, praise and gratitude.  And when you have finished  just have the most wonderful Fall weekend wherever you are!


Bad Haiku Friday

Haiku My Heart

Branch Of Wisdom






A Month of Thanksgiving

11 comments:

  1. nothing is more comforting than a slice of PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I come over here and find out it's "Bad Haiku", I remember the old Saturday Night Live skit with Dan Akroyd called, "Bad Opera". I get a chuckle.
    There is nothing bad about this haiku. It is the most natural order, the behavior of the animals. We need to learn from them. They can be screaminn and clawing, barking and chasing, but in the end, "The love you take is equal to the love you make." (Copyright, The Beatles)

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Haiku!
    And I love those quiet moments! Relaxing, comfortable, Blessed "home" moments!
    And I think that is the sign of a perfect relationship (whether it is friendship or family ), the fact that you can sit in perfect, comfortable silence, rather than that awkward, uncomfortable silence.
    Have a great weekend!
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this type of position taking every time I take a nap in my bed with my three furry kids- 1 pooch, 2 kitties. The worse pasrt is that sometimes conflict does arise when I have no space left in my own bed !!!!;)
    Have a joy-filled Friday !

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE the animals although I am now allergic to them!! AH-CHOO! I grew up on a farm all around them but now I have to enJOY them from a distance! I think of them as angels! Your crew is sure SWEET looking!Kiss and Hug them for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that they can all find a spot, yet be close together....Good lesson for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, how sweet. This morning, my cats were, as Spadoman said, "screaming and clawing". Sigh. Now they've each found their spot and are snoozing away.

    Nice reminder.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. i had to really laugh at your photo having cats and dogs it's all about space... ha! even between two male cats... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today when I was watching Oprah (luckily not the Dr. Phil on domestic violence), my male cat Purrsnickety started beating up on his sister, Deja Mew. She growled, he ignored and kept at it like a clueless male. She spat, then schooched under the armoire, a space too small for his larger body. Ah -- peace restored!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great photo! now if only we could all learn to get along like that

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for a slice of quiet and peace.
    may we all be blessed with both!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.