Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Lights and Football

It's difficult for me to post this picture.  You see I have been a Denver Bronco fan since the team's inception in 1960.  Yes, even this year!!!!  Every team has to rebuild...(sound like I'm making excuses?)   Well, anyway, the reason I'm here.  Last Saturday night while in INDY we took a tour of the city and came upon this house.  I have to say that this picture does not do justice to the actual site. And so it is that I must give credit where credit is due and say to those fans who created this festival of lights, "Well done!"

AND!!!  GO BRONCOS!!!!

~~~*~~~*~~*~~*~~~*~~~
Thanks be to God!

5 comments:

  1. Well, since I am not a football watcher/fan, and since I have lived in Colorado, and now here; I take no sides ;o)LOL. However, they did a great job with the lights. Now, I am wishing to take a trip to Indi and find this house.
    Merry Christmas, (((hugs)))
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture but don't get the connection since I am not a big FB fan. I am assuming your team lost. Gotta keep loving your team, for sure.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a big sports fan at all, but I have to say, I admire when sports fans stick with their teams through thick and thin!
    I've always been so mind-boggled by the New York fans 'booing' their own teams!

    That is some house! A lot of hard work and planning went into that! Thanks for sharing.
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful lights. I love the music and the lights. It has gotten me into the Christmas spirit. Thanks for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, dearest Cathy, most wonderful lady! Your presence in the cyberspace brings joy to many hearts. I'm blessed to know you!

    Merry Christmas and a most blessed and joyful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.