Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Joy In Tea Talk


I'm having...Pomegranate Pizazz tea this morning.

My teacup... is my favorite cup.




I'm feeling... groggy this morning.  I had to take medication for my back and it always does this to me until I get moving.

On my mind...excitement in anticipation of the visit of Wes, Annie and the girls.  I am also going to a conference this weekend for catechists.





Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean. 






Please join Ruth at Tea Talk today.


~~~~~~~



Today I also join Meri for Share the Joy Thursday.   For I believe we need to find it in my life every day no matter the realities in which we live.  God is Good in so many ways even in times of trial.

Bambi and Friend.  It was a wonderfully joyful adventure.

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Cathy

13 comments:

  1. thankyou for sharing the JOY & the cup of tea. cups of tea, cure all ills my grandma use to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very lovely teacup, and your tea sounds delicious.

    I hope you feel better soon and enjoy your conference this weekend.

    Blessings to you, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your teacup is so pretty, and pomegranate tea sounds yummy. I hope your back feels better and you get the stiffness out so you can enjoy your day today!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having pomegranate raspberry red tea this morning. My teacup (a thin little mug from Harrod's) is my favorite cup too -- and off limits for everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many joyful bits here! I am off to find some peace at a mountain lake...

    happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that quote and it looks like you and I are having the same teas today!!! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how joyful, a cup of tea and your favorite cup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a joyful picture of the dear and joy is even greater when sharing. Blessings to deal with the back problems.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who isn't filled with joy when observing baby animals? Have a great time with your upcoming events!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog - and love the music. I want to get up and dance. Really. I love tea. Black tea - King Cole! My first giant cup of tea in the morning is the highlight of my day and just sets the world right!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That tea sounds delicious and your favorite cup & saucer have such a lovely pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well look at you~ even though you are not feeling well, you offer a beautiful mountain setting and bambi and her friend to us. Such generosity and a cup of tea to boot! I hope that you feel better and that your visit with family is wonderful.
    xo,
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.