Monday, August 29, 2011

Mosaic Monday


THE LAZY DAZE OF SUMMER

As the summer draws to a close I look back on the waning baseball season and remember fondly the game we attended when we were in Denver this summer.  The game itself was a gift, yes, a treasure.  It was the culmination of a day that ended in a WIN for the Rockies over the Braves.  

~~~~~

~~~~~

AND THEY WON
12-3

OH! AND ON THAT DATE 43 YEARS AGO, RON AND I WERE WED.  THAT'S WHAT I CALL A WIN, WIN SITUATION!!

~~~^j^~~~

Thanks be to God!!!

Cathy


Now please visit Mary at The Little Red House and share in the beauty offered there.   Lisa at  Macro Monday  also has much to offer.  The pictures are grand.

11 comments:

  1. Love our Rockies! :) Awesome pics, Cathy! (Too bad the guys' whole season didn't look like that game. Ah, well! Maybe next year!)
    ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!! And happy belated Anniversary to both of you!! (Lisa, who can't seem to comment with the Google account these days for some reason... )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary...we like a good ball game. We are actually watching one right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated anniversary! What a wonderful event you witnessed. It sounds like it was a win that you've been waiting for. I

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a baseball fan, but this is an interesting mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a win-win!!! Happy Anniversary! I LOVE baseball. College baseball fall ball starts the end of Sept ... for one month ... then I have to wait until January for more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun mosaic! I love a good baseball game! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Anniversary to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lost my first comments. Happy Anniversary to you too. A great mosaic. Great photos.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos - thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.