Sunday, October 09, 2011

Mosaic Monday~Macro Monday



The Westside Nut Club Fall Festival was this last week and we had a grand time.  The Kellers and Stauffers from INDY were down and we each had our moments at the Festival.  There is so much food and such a variety that you just don't know where to begin.  There's the chicken and dumplings, brain sandwich,  fried cookie dough,  Hay Stacks, chili and steak sandwiches.  And don't forget the rides.

This weekend was one of those Indiana weekends you just want to put into a bottle and save for a time in January or February when you want to go outside and revel in the glory of the sun and bask in its rays.  Glory be to God!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Cathy

Now please visit Mary at The Little Red House and share in the beauty offered there.   And though I have no "macro photo" today please visit Lisa at  Macro Monday  for she also has much to offer.  The pictures are grand.

13 comments:

  1. Another great mosaic and another great festival. You do have such great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a grand way to spend a sunny fall afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheerful and colourful mosaic. I hope you enjoy the week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great mosaic, thanks for sharing!
    Have a nice week,
    Markus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy,

    I hope this message gets through. I tried a few times before.

    Have a grand day.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun time at the Fall Festival. I am glad the weather was perfect too. Wonderful mosaic, I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fall festivals! So much fun people watching and food!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun filled and festive mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great mosaic! And I love your description of the Festival! 'Almost like being there!

    And there is something about that red door that makes me want to be there! Great photo!
    'Hope you are well.
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love festivals and I am thankful the weather is cooperating for now. Happy Monday!

    Fall Colors

    ReplyDelete
  11. Going to a festival is my favorite things to do! Looks like the perfect day...and a beautiful mosaic! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gotta love those perfect weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a fun festival! I could bottle up Fall weather to take out & enjoy anytime!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.