Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Joy in Tea Talk




Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time the
 comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company.
~~Author Unknown~~


I'm having...My very favorite Good Earth Tea


My teacup...is a delicate teacup.  It is so very dainty! 



I'm feeling... renewed.  I had a good rest last night and am ready to meet today!

On my mind...is the weekend.  It always seems to be so very busy anymore.  Thanks be to God for Wednesdays.  My day to catch up.  Saturday we go to Terre Haute to meet with Sr. Dorothy for Spiritual Direction and that evening is the Christ Renews His Parish potluck.  Sunday is the Boy Scout Pancake Breakfast at Holy Rosary, The Gathering of Providence Associates at Saint Meinrad Archabbey, and CRHP team formation Sunday evening.  Whew!!!  Pray for me!!!!


Please join Ruth at Tea Talk today.

~~~~~~~



Today I also join Meri for Share the Joy Thursday.   For I believe we need to find it in my life every day no matter the realities in which we live.  God is Good in so many ways even in times of trial.

Joy comes in many forms.
And this day has the potential of
being just as grand as


beautiful color and it's contrasts.  I must be open to it!




Joy does not simply happen to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day. - Henri Nouwen

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!!

Cathy


The Quote by Henri Nouwen was offered today on face book by Ann Murray!  Thank you Ann!

9 comments:

  1. good morning dear friend!
    thank you for your sunny offering and the wisdom of Henri Nouwen.
    you have sweetened my morning.
    thanks too for visiting while i was away in mexico with your beautiful haiku.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The truth is that these flowers is wonderful with this beautiful sculpture. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shiny joy here, Cathy ! Thank you for sharing it.
    Sending love and light your way !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cathy I can remember when my days were like yours. I had to finally face up to my limitations. I am so blessed to be content with my life on a slower pace. Blessings to you and thanks for the beauty in your post today.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh, the ubiquitous choice! you are so right - in everything we have a choice - even joy, I believe you are on to something there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you Cathy.

    Have a great weekend.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flower photos! thanks for sharing, Cathy.
    looks like you have a full schedule. I pray you have a restful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just getting around to visiting -- this bronchitis has been an unwelcome visitor, but I certainly have caught up on lost sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lov e that Nouwen quote :) Good Earth teas are some of our favourites teas too :)
    And that cup! Well sipping tea from such a dainty cup would only make it taste all the better!
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.