Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Joy in Tea Talk




Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time the
 comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company.
~~Author Unknown~~

I'm having...a cup of decaf coffee with a little sweetener and cream


My teacup...a plain mug.

I'm feeling...rested.


On my mind...are the plans for this weekend.  The John Angotti's concert is Friday night and then we are off to INDY early Saturday morning for Lindsey's 1st Holy Communion.

Please join Ruth at Tea Talk today.
~~~~~~~

Today I also join Meri for Share the Joy Thursday.   For I believe we need to find it in my life every day no matter the realities in which we live.  God is Good in so many ways even in times of trial.

Joy comes in many forms.
And this day has the potential of
being just as grand as


beautiful as the Colorado Columbine.
I must be open to it!



~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!!

Cathy



13 comments:

  1. I love Columbine! And I joyful having spent a wonderful luncheon with an amazing group of women, all supporting our YWCA's domestic violence shelter and treatment center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a beautiful weekend and in particular at Lindsey's First Holy Communion, such a special day. A cup of tea can ease so many burdens

    Have a great week

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so right cathy,
    if we could simply open our selves each day to the light and joy around us we would be more like flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to finding joy in the smallest of gifts.
    Happy Thursday !

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds as if you have a wonderful weekend planned!

    You are so right, God is good, even in times of trial. Sometimes we have to look deep to see it, but His goodness is always there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I love the joy that transmit these beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your cuppa and your weekend Cathy, I enjoyed seeing your flower. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Cathy,

    You always seem to be busy! :) I'm back from a blogging break and visiting my Tea Talk friends. I hope you have a wonderful time in Indy! I think I'm ready to get away, even for just a day, as life has been busy here. But, summer is coming with some time for relaxing.

    Have a beautiful day today!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love your music today. Flowers, music, loved ones nothing better. I have been watching a group of movies based on Catherine Cookson's novels. Ever hear of her? They are all about Ireland. Your header looks just like the scenery in the movies.Blessings this weekend to you and family. We have Confirmation next week.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. A nice cup sounds good. Nice post.

    Darryl and Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very blessed and Happy First Holy Communion celebration/Mass! Is there a greater JOY on earth? I think not!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel so good, what a loving post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely white rose!

    Thanks for sharing your joy @ Tea Talk.

    It's good to visit you from another country. It made me feel I'm back in my own home where I usually read your blog :-)

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.