Thursday, July 12, 2012

Haiku My Heart~Vacation




Vacation begins
into the sunset we drive
Anticipation 

Family gathers
Catching up with everyone
Glory be to God!


Looking forward to seeing Mom, Phil, Deb, Linda and Norm.  It's been a year and it's time to sit and chat and just experience being with them.  I am so very blessed!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Cathy


Please visit Rebecca at recuerda mi corazon for Haiku My Heart. There is always more beautiful words  there to enchant and encourage!!! 



16 comments:

  1. Visiting family is a special blessing. Clever turn about, starting the vacation with a drive into the sunset, symbolic of memories and relaxation. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful and very safe trip. I know it will be enjoyable, I sense that in your beautiful haiku.
    The photo is fabulous!

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. a true vacation for the heart!
    travel safe my friend and relish the time together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photo shot ~ and endearing haiku ~ enjoy your vacation ~~ thanks ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  5. An awe-inspiring photographed sky....enjoy your family time....my mom used to say 'in the end, all you really have is family'...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photo and haiku. I hope your vacation is relaxing and joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely words and gorgeous picture!!!
    I am Irish and have had the good fortune to visit Ireland twice, lovely people and had the best time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Driving into a sunset.... Is magic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting...... Have a lovely time, bring back sunset pics, my fave. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful photo with fantastic color and depth.

    Darryl and Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really wonderful haiku/photo combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You really captured the feelings of going to see loved ones so well!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.