Sunday, February 16, 2014

Mosaic Monday~~Cats


Cats seem to be the popular this weekend in my blog travels.  So I thought I'd share some photos of my cats, Simba and Nala (aka Sissy).  They are brother and sister and oh what fun they offer me each day! 
Simba is the once that leaps and flies and climbs.  Nala on the other hand is the pensive one.  No matter!  They are real treasures!

 I particularly like this quote by Garrison Keillor:

“Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a purpose.” 

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!

Cathy
Then visit Mosaic Monday at The Little Red House and share in the beauty offered there.  You'll enjoy that, too!!!
  

  Today's link to Provident God.

17 comments:

  1. Simba and Nala are cuties. Are these names from the Lion King? How Cute, wonderful mosaic! Have a happy new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen quite a few kitties in my blog travels this week too! Your's are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a cat named Simba years ago and my sis had one named Nala / what a coincidence! :) Yours are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats are always popular with me. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are cute pictures and darling kitties, Cathy! My mom has a cat, and she's a real sweetie. :) Visiting from Mosaic Monday -- have a wonderful week!

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute kitties, Cathy. They look like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter has two that are real charmers...just like these!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cats do have a purpose, they are your companions:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful collage, such great company

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by. Cats rule. And if you don't believe it, just ask mine.

    Yael from Home Garden Diggers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aren't cats the most wonderful animal friends?
    your Simba and Sissy are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute mosaic and quote! Have you heard the ones that dogs have masters and cats have staff? Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cathy,

    I just love your kitty mosaic! The two of them are so adorable! My kitty Cheops sends hugs to them. Blessings ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww....your kitties are so cute. I'm a cat lover too and cannot resist cute cat photos.
    A new follower.
    It would be great if you could add a follow by email button.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful pictures of happiness.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah, and yet I do think they do have purpose, they never cease to calm a weary soul stressed out, or to give the best free entertainment in town ;) Sweet cats there~

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.