Wednesday, July 29, 2015

2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt III



And the Adventure continues.  Why not come along for the journey?

As a kid I loved 
Scavenger hunts with my friends
It's the kid in me!

So the kid in me
Scavengers with all my friends
Oh, what fun it is!



#1Bouquet of flowers


#8 "plugged in to social media" at Panera Bread

#10 Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN


#10 (cont.) University of Evansville
Evansville, IN


#12 public restroom


#13 Merry-go-round
Eastland Mall
Evansville, IN


#16 Panoramic view,
Rocky Mountain National Park, CO 


#17 Knights of Columbus preparing picnic
Terre Haute, IN 


#19 Ticket Boot
Eastland Mall


#21 It's ME!
SCAVENGER HUNT LIST

 1. A bouquet of flowers
 2. An ornate door knocker
3. A person walking a dog (or other animal)
 4. People playing a board game or card game
5. Architectural columns
 6. A metal bridge
7. A turtle
 8. Someone "plugged in" to social media
 9. A tent
10. A college or university
11. A cellular tower or television satellite dish
12. A public restroom, bathroom, or toilet
13. A merry-go-round or carousel
14. A traffic signal
15. A flag pole with at least three flags on it
16. A panoramic view, taken while standing someplace high in the air
17. At least two people wearing matching outfits or uniforms
18. An overloaded truck, car, bicycle or other vehicle
19. A ticket booth
20. A natural body of water
21. A photograph of you with a sign reading "2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt".

Note: you may not use a substitute for this item. If you find something on the list too difficult, you may substitute one of the following items for any one item on the list, except for Item #21:
Alternative A: People eating outside
Alternative B: Someone holding an umbrella
Alternative C:  Rocking Chair

And so I join CHIEF SCAVENGER RINDA @ GALLO ORGANICO


~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Cathy

~~~~~~~

I'm joining for the first time Little Things Thursday.  Drop by by and visit!

Little by Little

Please visit Rebecca at recuerda mi corazon for Haiku My Heart. There is always more beautiful words  there to enchant and encourage!!! 







31 comments:

  1. Great list. The merry-go-round is fabulous and Rocky Mountain Park is the best--just up the road from me. Love you blog background. Cliffs or Mohr are grand and great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will be visiting "the promised land" in about 2 wks...can hardly wait to be home in the Rockies!! Have a grand day! You made mine!

      Delete
  2. Great photos Cathy. Well done.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting meme Cathy and I'm wondering if you already had the photos in your files or had to go about and snap some new pictures.
    One doesn't see merry-go-rounds much anymore unless a fair comes to town, rather neat having one in a mall for kiddies to ride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grew up in Colorado...just north of Denver and the Rocky Mtn. Park was my playground!!!

    What a super idea. I may have to pick up on the scavenger hunt challenge and see what I can come up with. You're doing a grand job of it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just knew we were kindred spirits. Don't get to go "home" often enough, Try to get there at least once a year! Have a grand day and thank you for your visit!

      Delete
  5. That's a really lovely merry-go-round!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed all the building photos and the one of you holding the sign.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scavenger hunts are such fun- the merry go round is pretty cool, and would be so hard for me to find.
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I used to participate in a photographic scavenger hunt a few years back. I was faithful for years until my life became too busy. It sure is a fun way to work on camera skills while having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've found some great photos. Love that carousel!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great set of photos, you sure are doing well, BJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. May the kid in you live on and on and on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow you did good. st. marys college looks so peaceful. my fav i think

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos--that's quite a challenge you are following. Like where will you find a flagpole with three flags on it? I enjoyed viewing life through your camera lens.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fun, you even shared the list (◕‿◕。) thanks for dropping in to read mine

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  15. great finds, love that ticket booth! I have a friend who lives near Evansville... in Newburgh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing...I live in Newburgh. It's a small world!

      Delete
  16. What a beautiful carousel! And I laughed out loud at #12. It never occurred to me to take a photo of the pit toilets when we were hiking! Would have been perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are nearly finished with your list, and you found some awesome ones. I loved the carousel and the social media photos. You took some awesome photos and I was really, really impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What fun Cathy! Thanks for bringing out the kid in us all!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like you've pretty much covered the list and have some room for more adventures too :) What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great captures for the hunt! I especially like that little merry-go-round & the panoramic view.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those public restrooms look like they might get a little hot in the height of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Delightful photos and fun haiku ~

    Happy Weekend to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  23. You're doing great! I'm so glad you're participating in the Hunt.
    I really like the Knights photograph.
    rinda

    ReplyDelete
  24. my favorite- getting to "meet" sweet YOU!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loving your Panoramic View!! And a fun haiku! :) Looking forward to the next update from you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Weekend to you,
    FIFA 16 Coins HAVE FUN DAY!http://www.fastfifacoins.com/Fifa16coins/

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.