Sunday, May 06, 2018

May Flowers



Aw Spring!!


The maple tree in our back yard is so very lovely in the Spring.  It's color is not nearly as beautiful in the Autumn.  There is glorious color today and I will cherish it.



Roses and Gerber daisies are my favorite at this time of year.  I just add to that list as the seasons merge and share their own colors.  I'm looking with anticipation for the blossoms on my daisies.




Azaleas - whitest of white!
White as the drifted snow
Fresh-fallen out of the night,
Before the coming glow.
Tinges the morning light;
When the light is like the snow,
White,
And the silence is like the light:
Light, and silence, and snow, -
All - white!
by Harriett McEwen Kimball 


And I cannot tell you how I treasure the azaleas and their blossoms!  They are so very exquisite in their shape and color.


~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Cathy


Please join me for Mosaic Monday, Through My Lens, Travel Tuesday, and Our World Tuesday.

23 comments:

  1. ...it's nice to see your spring, what a fabulous time of year! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all love the wonders of spring time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Spring flowers are simply beautiful, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tra La! It's May! Your flowers are gorgeous. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The maple leaves have such beautiful color and I love that ruffled azalea! Makes you happy for May flowers! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely May flowers, Cathy! It makes spring so enjoyable:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flower mosaic is lovely

    Have a good week

    Much🌼love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your May flowers are so pretty and colourful - what a wonderful time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous spring flowers and leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Azaleas are blooming here, too. I love the many colours of azaleas, but especially the pink. Like you, I can't wait to see the rosebuds open up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are all these wonderful flowers in your garden? How lovely.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed, they are and I' know I'm lucky to have them. Thank you, Victor.

      Delete
    2. I wish I could grow such lovely flowers. We have daisies, dandelions and thistles though.

      God bless.

      Delete
  12. Oh so lovely and creative frames for your gorgeous floral shots!

    Happy Week ahead to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cathy, Spring has certainly sprung in your yard. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the lovely memories of Spring flowers... we had quite a few azalea bushes in our yard in Oregon (in our previous life) and I don't see them blooming very often any more. Wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your flowers are all so lovely and colorful. The azaleas so white! I'm completly spoiled now getting to play in a garden.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cathy your flowers are beautiful, especially the roses! I agree that my favorite season is autumn when the trees become gold and orange and red.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, Cathy - I do miss the azaleas and rhododendrons of Ohio ... thanks for giving me a taste of what I am missing ... have a wonderful Spring week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everything looks so beautiful! Azalea bushes are big down here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How lovely, Cathy. I also love maple trees and flowers but, despite being Canadian, I don't think I've ever given much thought to maple trees in the spring. I must think about that. Thanks for sharing.
    Kay
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! There are many beautiful flower photos! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.