Thursday, May 24, 2018

Working On a Scrapbook


Scrapbooking  is hard work
Revisiting adventures
Worth the time it takes

~~~~~~~

Since we started traveling abroad in 2015 I've postponed working on gathering these memories.  It was a big mistake.  I should have started right away when we got home from our first trip to Italy  

My first mistake was not keeping a journal on the first two trips.  So those scrapbooks were more difficult to organize.  But that is what I've done on the next three trips and so far with this scrapbook it's been much easier.  So, I'm nearly finished with Scrapbook3.  

So far I've completed trip to Italy I and France.  It's really a lot of work but I have to say I've enjoyed reliving the journeys.  

~~~^j^~~~
Thank be to God!!

Cathy


Please visit recuerda mi corazon for Haiku My Heart. There is always more beautiful words  there to enchant and encourage!!! 

/>

11 comments:

  1. My blog is my scrapbook, and I can relate to your comments about the 'hard work'. I haven't really kept track, but I am guessing that for a single post, especially the ones documenting a trip, I invest about 8 hours … it is worth it to have a lasting memory that can be shared with others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will enjoy the visual memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice to make good memories. You can then re-live them more than once.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reliving a journey is always worth the work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely scrapbook creation and delightful related haiku!

    Happy Weekend to you,
    C & Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. All work that entails photos and trying to keep a journal of it IS WORK! Long hard work...and it looks like you've accomplished SO much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What treasures these are Cathy! Yes, you have been working hard... and the fruits of your labor will bring you joy for years to come. I can just imagine you curling up on your couch and reliving these memories of the experiences and meaningful and beautiful places you have visited for years to come. Thank you for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i know i am grateful for every glimpse into your inspiring travels. your efforts will be a touchstone into all your glory days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, your scrapbooking sounds like fun. I am sure you have great memories of all your trips. Enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy the making for your treasured memories will be well stored

    Much♥️love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Genau, es lohnt sich wirklich ein Scrapbook zu arbeiten.
    Erinnerungen die man nie vergisst!
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.