Friday, July 27, 2018

I've been Hacked!!!



Click to view

Computer has been hacked
I'm angry as a hornet
Just want it repaired
~~~~~
Don't you just hate being taken advantage of?  It happens to others, but "surely not to me!"  We can certainly be naive.  And, yes, that's me!  Will be a house call by our Computer Doctor today!  Wishing all a  wonderful weekend!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Cathy

Please visit recuerda mi corazon for Haiku My Heart. There is always more beautiful words  there to enchant and encourage!!! 

/>

11 comments:

  1. good morning cathy! may you hold on to the peace and simplicity of summer's brightest flowers while your personal word is restored! this modern world we share-so complex when we just crave simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I hope the computer doctor will fix it all for you. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrible news! I hope you get the problem solved SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. home invasion
    without evident footprints
    cyber criminals

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been having troubles with my phone ...online. I sure hope I don't have to do a hard reset & lose all. Good luck with your woes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how awefull, I hope the 'doctor' came by today and cured the thing... get well soon! Warm(!) hug from Holland, Marit

    ReplyDelete
  7. No. It really is shameful. It's that, or those miserable phone scams that drive me nuts. At least I can vent on those, "Does your mother know what you are doing?" Then, they hang up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope no data has been lost, Cathy. Praying for you.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing worse than discovering that your privacy has been compromised. Hope it all turns out well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry, Cathy. I hope your computer doctor can fix the problem for you.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.