Tuesday, August 13, 2019

After the Rain

Gosh, its been so long since I've posted that I don't know where to begin. . .again.  So let's start after the rain.  It was a very gloomy morning!  With thunder and lightning followed by a torrential downpour.  I thought it was going to rain all day, so I started with a hot cup of tea began knitting.  

And then came the sun and the glorious color in the blossoms after the rain.  There's nothing so wonderful as those clear raindrops on the petals that glisten in the sun.  

~~~^y^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Cathy

5 comments:

  1. Hello, I am glad to see you back blogging. Your flower images are lovely. Sounds like a nice day to stay inside and knit. We may have a thunderstorm today. Thanks for visiting my blog. Wishing you a happy day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy - welcome back to blogging, and thanks for visiting my blog. I have been checking in periodically, and it's good to know you are ok. Everything is so fresh after a rain, especially here in the land of dust! Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous macro floral shots with the raindrops ~ ^_^

    Happy Day to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy, thanks for linking up your post. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy to see you blogging again too Cathy! We've missed you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.