Thursday, October 17, 2019

Footprints In the Sand




Footprints in the sand
How I wish to walk with them
Many and varied


And because I can walk on the beach, listening to and watching the surf I reflected on the many ways my life is good.


Life is good because God created it,
Humanity is good because God formed it,
I am good because God loves me.

~~~^j^~~~
Thank be to God!!

Cathy

Please visit recuerda mi corazon for Haiku My Heart. There is always more beautiful words  there to enchant and encourage!!! 

/>

13 comments:

  1. Who knows where these footprints might lead? Why not follow, and find out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. may we walk in beauty -
    may we be great care takers of this gorgeous globe we call home. may we love each person with respect and compassion. may we be true seekers of infinite love. amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect...I'd follow those footprints on the beach too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Might these be the footprints of a pilgrim? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be leaving footprints in the sand soon. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So interesting and varied, these footprints. Just like our stories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful footprints in the sand and lovely haiku ~

    Happy Day to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    Beautiful haiku and capture of the footprints in the sand. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really wonderful Christian Reflection.

    God bless, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The variety of prints and sand between your toes... lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Footprints intrigue me, too. When I see them on the sand, I have to wonder about who made them...


    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.