Friday, October 04, 2019

Oh! The Rainbow!



Niagara Falls


Rainbows offer hope
The color is beyond compare
In all their glory
~~~~~~~
A few years ago we made an autumn trip to upstate New York and Niagara Falls.  It was just incredible!  The color was exquisite and the Falls were incredible.  I'd return in a heartbeat.  It's just not on the schedule this year!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!

Cathy

Please visit recuerda mi corazon for Haiku My Heart. There is always more beautiful words  there to enchant and encourage!!! 

/>

12 comments:

  1. dearest cathy,
    you couldn't know how much i needed a rainbow to lift my heart-but here you are with just the right gift to strengthen my footsteps as i navigate the challenges of mothercare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cathy, thank you for this bridge of beauty and hope. Such memories fill me today and I am so grateful for this wonder that you share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous!! And fitting is your Haiku. (As always)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is glory all around us, if only we'd open our eyes. Lovely rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Majestic image of the waterfall -- magical capture of the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a glorious rainbow.

    God bless you Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The world would be a hopeless mess without rainbows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Falling water, moving water... I just love it, and the rainbow it makes. Beautiful photo and haiku!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous rainbow photo and lovely haiku ^_^

    Happy Day to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shots. I remember feeling like I was walking in clouds when we were in Colorado - and we probably were!
    Thanks for linking up at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2019/10/shades-of-yelllow.html

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.