Friday, March 27, 2020

Peace Be With You

Mont Saint Michel

An Island of Peace
Appears in isolation
But peace is found there

In this time of uncertainty I find spending time with past memories fills the void with the absence of close friends and family.  I hope  you all are finding peace in your own way! Off to take a quiet and peaceful walk.

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God

Cathy


Please visit recuerda mi corazon for Haiku My Heart. There is always more beautiful words  there to enchant and encourage!!! 

/>

11 comments:

  1. Lovely haiku and grand photo ~ I am finding peace within and blogger friends such as you provide some connection ~ This virus will pass but may take awhile and a few too many people with it ~

    Be Well,
    A ShutterBug Explores

    ReplyDelete
  2. posted a comment ~ hope you got it ~ ^_^??????

    Be Well,
    A ShutterBug Explores

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just having a difficult time keeping focused, motivated..Maybe it will pass soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo and your haiku fills my heart. Thank you Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, love your haiku and photo. I am happy to be able to visit with blogging friends.
    Take care, stay well! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does look very peaceful. Thanks for sharing. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your lovely photos do take a person out of their claustrophobic existence. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. To find peace while in isolation... pictures and haiku helps. Stay safe dear one! Hug from the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I certainly wouldn't mind isolating there for a while--what a fabulous place! We'll get through this as, I'm sure, the castle has survived many assaults. :)


    Feel free to share at My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  10. dear one, i pray your days are full of love, hope and profound protection. please stay safe. my heart is with everyone! xo

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.