Friday, February 05, 2021

Burst of Glory



A burst of glory
In the midst of the morning
Touches the deepest soul

~~~~~~~

It seems of late I've been drawn to the sunrise.  Can't tell you why.  Maybe it's because I find the early morning, even in it's quiet tranquility, an explosion of beauty can burst into my vision!  For that I am eternally grateful!  
~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!

Cathy

Please visit recuerda mi corazon for Haiku My Heart. There is always more beautiful words  there to enchant and encourage!!!  


11 comments:

  1. Oh, I'll take a burst of glory any day! Be blessed, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sunrises! An eternal promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so grateful for these bursts of glory, dear Cathy! They too, touch my heart and soul and give thanks with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An explosion of light...still tranquil. Perfect. I've always appreciated sunrises.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the 'divine moments' that are a treasure ~ so creatively expressed in your beautiful haiku and photo ~ Happy Weekend to you ~

    Moment by moment,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sunrise is oh...so...beautiful...A new day. A new beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful!!! Happy weekend

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The earth at dawn... it's the most beautiful time of the day indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    I love being awake before dawn, the sunrise is lovely. Beautiful poem.
    Take care, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A soul-touching haiku. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.