Monday, March 27, 2023

Fixing the Mess

 I knit alot.  It's one of the things that makes me happy.  It's  comforting and relaxing (unless of course I have made a mistake and have to unknit it to fix the mistake.)




You've all met Simba.  He's a cat that is anything but lazy.  Unlike his sister, Nala, who is the lazy cat...also the timid cat.  She's  very relaxed all the time.  He is inquisitive.  NOSEY.  He likes to get into things. . .my yarn.  The other day I awoke to this. . .



So with patience (sort of) and perserverance I was able to fix this mess.  It only took me about an hour to remedy this problem. . .


And all the while "you-know-who "was sleeping.



Yep!!  My cat.  What a treasure!  

I love my cats!!!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Cathy


Please join me for image-in-ing It's great fun!


8 comments:

  1. They're both such pretty kitties -- makes it easier to be patient with the naughty one! Maybe you should get him his own ball of yarn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tried to give him his own "ball-of-yarn" and he turned his nose up and walked away! I just have to be sure and put the yarn away! Thanks for your visit!

      Delete
  2. He is curious and the yarn is fun to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats certainly do make any sort of work with yarn, thread, or string a bit challenging, don't they!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/03/gods-glory-all-around-us.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't help but laugh!! I've had that situation pop up now & then.

    Yep, gotta love our cats. Tomorrow I share a bit of Isaiah the cat too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Knitting requires a lot of patience and skill.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful blog, and Simba is wonderful! Nice to meet you dear!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.