Sunday, April 30, 2023

Lady Peony

The beauty of Spring continues with the arrival of Lady Peony.


One of my fondest memories growing up in Colorado was the arrival of the peonies my mother nurtured every Spring.  She had the most beautiful range of colors in white, pink and a gorgeous burgundy.  Well, I can say I have not the variety of my childhood, but just having them bloom in my garden each Spring is just invigorating.  

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!

Cathy

Please join me for image-in-ing  and Mosaic Monday  It's great fun!

 

6 comments:

  1. They are Gorgeous flowers! I'm envious...
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very pretty Cathy. I don't think peonies are blooming here yet.
      Thank you for joining us this week at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/05/uh-oh-i-had-few-more-quilts-to-share.html

      Delete
  2. Floral memories are the best! Your peonies are just beautiful and I love the mosaic arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Peonies are beautiful! Take care, enjoy your day and have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me so envious with your beautiful flowers.

    God bless always.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.