Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Eight Question MEME


Friend Jenny sent me this via email. I have shared this with all my email friends. Now, since it's been such a long time since I've done a MEME on my blog, I thought I would add it here today. And so we begin...

Six names you go by:
1. Cathy
2. Cat
3. Kate
4. Grandma
5. Mom
6. Catherine


Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Brown pants
2. white sweater
3. black socks/shoes


Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Hot tea
2. Visit with Mom
3. To shop for my dress for Jimmy and Kelly's wedding


Three things you did last night/yesterday
1. Went to Bible Study
2. Went to work
3. Did some laundry


Two things you ate today
1. English muffin
2. Hot tea


Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. Marianne
2. Ron


Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. Work at Mother Teresa's Treasures
2. Finish laundry


Your three favorite beverages:
1. Hot tea
2. Fresca
3. Raspberry Iced Tea.


Here's what you're supposed to do. Copy and past the questions into your blog. Then delete my answers and type in your answers. Send this to 5 people and link the answers so that we can all enjoy the fun!

I invite:

Anita

Eileen

Bia

Queenmother Mama

Lisa

And two (2) for good measure

Abbey

Sue

Wishing all a grand Saturday!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!!


9 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading that!
    Thanks to for the link to pictures of your lovely Grandson in your comment on my blog.
    have a lovely day :¬)
    Mrs.P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ARE fun, aren't they? Caught mine and running with it... Blessings today, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading these! So nice to be back reading everybody's blogs! I am catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY CATHY!

    I didn't even see this post this morning! That was strange! Like I said, I think my computer was really slow this morning! I will try this and THANK YOU SO MUCH for the wonderful invite!!!! Have a lovely Sunday and GOD BLESS YOU DEAREST! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, what fun to read!!! Many blessings to you dear Cathy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so charming. Nice little window into Cathy.
    What is Mother Theresa's Treasures?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura, Mother Teresa's Treasures is the thrift shop operated by my parish, St. John the Baptist here in Newburgh. It was started as a means of supporting the Newburgh Food Pantry supplied by the churches in the area. Since we started in an old grocery store (!/2 Mother Teresa's and 1/2 food pantry) it grew so large and it was such a viable resource to the community an entirely new store has been built and it draws large numbers of people who shop there. The other half of the building is still the food pantry and now those who have need to shop there can shop in a place that is conducive to improving their self-esteem and worth! Ron and I volunteer one Saturday a month. It's a great place to work! Have a grand day and thank you for asking!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Cathy how wonderful that you all volunteer at the thrift store. We have the St. Vincent de Paul Mission store here. I help there sometimes. Thanks for the insight into your life, that helps us all get to know one another better. Thanks for all your visits, I am so happy to have you for a blogging pal. I will get to work on my meme. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.