Thursday, April 08, 2010

Tea Talk


Tea is a cup of life.
~Author Unknown
~


I'm having
...Earl Gray tea this morning.

My teacup is...my "Tea is the cup of life" cup




I'm feeling...the excitement of going to the annual Right to Life Banquet here. There are nearly 2000 people who participate each year.

On my mind...anticipation of the arrival of the Kids and Grand Kids from INDY this weekend. It's the Spring Musical at Memorial High School and we're all going to see Kellie and Neil perform in ANNIE!

~~^j^~~
Thanks be to God!!!

Now won't you join me and visit Ruth at Celebrate Friendship is hosting Tea Talk at her house? Share a cup of tea with us.

2 comments:

  1. who made that doily?
    it's fantastic!

    tea? geez, I haven't taken time for tea in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Doris Day. She sings just like my Mom! Having had tea thru all the weeks of Lent, I'm having a cup of starbux fresh ground French Roast beans with Coconunt Creme creamer --- but, coffee mug to tea cup, I toast you, Cathy! Blessings today!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.