Thursday, April 29, 2010

~~Tea Talk~~


Tea and books-Mmmmm, two of life's exquisite
pleasures that together bring near bliss.
Christine Hanrahan

~~~~~

I'm having...Black Cherry Berry tea by Celestial Seasonings. MMMMM (again)!!

My teacup is...another of my teapot/tea cup sets. This was a Mother's Day gift from Wes, Annie and the Girls.



I'm feeling
...rejuvenated. Yesterday, I completed most tasks I set out to do.

On my mind...The Hagemeier Family as they bury their husband, father and grandfather today. He was a grand man, farmer and cattleman. In his 90 years he touched the lives of many people. May God greet Henry and embrace him as he enters the home of his Father.

~~^j^~~
Thanks be to God!!!


Now won't you join me and visit Ruth at Celebrate Friendship is hosting Tea Talk at her house? Share a cup of tea with us.

6 comments:

  1. A lovely surprise to hear the music as I read your post!
    That's great that you are feeling fine after completing so many tasks.
    Thanks for stopping by my post, yes it was a really enjoyable day.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your teapot/cup, it's lovely. You tea sounds delicious!!!!
    I am sorry about your dear friend. This man must been a most kind human being.
    Have a blessed day,
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, I'll be enjoying some wildberry tea a little later! (and happy anniversary of your namesake saint today!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so sorry to hear of your friends passing. It is never easy. I will keep you and his family in my prayers. Your tea sounds so delicious and soothing. Your little teaset is quite lovely too. Love the music!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried the Black Cherry Berry tea, but I've been addicted to their Honey Vanilla Chamomile Tea. It is lovely and needs no sweeteners as it is sweet enough on its own. I'll have to try yours now though. I know my little girl would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to share a cup of tea with you on this Spring morning.
    I love your combination teapot and cup :)
    Autumn xx

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.