Thursday, September 23, 2010

~~Tea Talk~~



Iced tea may not have as much wisdom as hot tea,
but in the summer better a cool and refreshed 
dullard than a steamy sweat-drenched sage -
leave sagacity to the autumn!
  ~Linda Solegato

I'm having...My standard on an early morning like this, Good Earth Original tea.

My teacup is...plain white.

I'm feeling...adrift.  When my children hurt, for whatever reason, and I can't fix the hurt or make it feel better I feel I have no control.  I'm in a rudderless boat.

On my mind...Prayers to the Holy spirit for his wise intervention.  Praying he has salve for the wounds.

Full Moon
9/21/2010

It is good that Ron took this picture.  It has allowed me to realize that the power and the will of God is greater than I am and though it is not what I want I have to continue to pray and relinquish to him the anxiety and pain of my child.  I have to allow her to experience it and know that God is always in control and he will offer the remedy! 

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

Now won't you join me and visit Ruth at Celebrate Friendship is hosting Tea Talk at her house?  Share a cup of tea or a cool refreshing drink with us.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Cathy, I wish I could give you a real hug....
    I'm sorry you hurt. I understand how painful it is to see our own children hurt. I hope your prayer is answered soon. May His presence bring comfort to your aching heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy
    Sorry to hear you are experiencing a little spot of worry for your child. I will keep you in my prayers tody. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cathy~I recently went through a very difficult time...so much pain. It was hard for my mom. She hated to know about my situation and pain...but I have almost come out on the other side and I wouldn't trade this suffering because of all that I have learned. I am closer to the Lord because of it. I am sorry for your hurt. Thank you for having tea with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh babe!
    I do pray and hope that all will heal soon. this too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.