Monday, November 03, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook

While it's been a while since I've done this I do visit those who contribute. So after you visit here please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman and journey along the path of life we all share.

So I begin.

1. I'm thinking...the trees still are in all their glory. God is allowing us to appreciate them a little longer this year..

2. From the Kitchen...and this morning it's hot oatmeal.

3. I am creating...and have nearly completed my presentation for RCIA Wednesday night.

4. I'm wearing... robe and slippers. (Some things never change.)

5. I am reading..."The Words we Pray" by Amy Welborn, again.

6. I'm hoping...I'm completely over this sore throat by Wednesday and tha I don't sound like an old fog horn. It is still sore and the cough is such a nuisance.

7. I am hearing...Duchess, the dog, snoring.

8. Around the house...There are signs that Thanksgiving is just around the corner.

9. Few plans for the rest of the week...Get it readiness for my 1st meeting with Sister Dorothy and we journey the road to my becoming a Providence associate.

10. One of my favorite things is...the color of trees this time of year tha remind me that they are again preparing for a new resurrection in the Spring.

11. Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God

9 comments:

  1. I so enjoyed your daybook! Your blog is very inspiring and full of grace! I am glad to have found your corner of the world!
    Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your Daybook and the picture of St. Patrick's Cathedral on your sidebar is beautiful. I have wanted to visit Ireland for years - it's on my list of places to see.

    Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Fall color peaks this first week of November. It is looking good. I love that God paints the trees in such glory for us to see that He created it all.
    9 grandbabies, WOW, are you able to have them all close by. I have 7 but only 2 are near and that is just since August.
    Have a good week,
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness..........hope your throat has cleared up by Wednesday, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your picture of the trees. Good luck on Wed. I'll be praying for health :) Be blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for reminding me of this Simple Woman's Daybook! I have posted one over at Catholic Notebook as well.
    Thank you, also, for all of your kindness during this challenging stretch of time.
    God bless you.
    Thank you for being such a consistent on-line source of love and encouragement.

    Peggy (aka: Soutenus)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the visit with you! Such a beautiful pic! I love this time of year, too, and just wish I could hang on to the color a little bit longer!

    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful day, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. snoring dogs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.