Wednesday, November 12, 2008

With Much Gratitude!



Laura at Catholic Teacher Musings kindly offered them this beautiful award. Though like all the others I'm not sure exactly what it says. It is still a delight to have gotten it.


I would like to offer this award to Bia, Danette, and Deborah.





Linda at ~~A Trucker's Wife~~ kindly gave me this award.
Those who know her, know how sensitive and generous she is.
If you've not met her please stop by and see her.

The rules for this award are:
1. Pick ten people and pass this award to them.
2. Then contact them and let them know that you have chosen them and their blog for the award.
3. Also link back to the person who gave you the award.

This task gets more difficult every time I do it.

Kimberly
Kathleen
Marie
Cy
Kaila
Tracy
Esther
Autumnrose
Dorothy
Easter

You all, each and everyone of you lift me up. You are joy to me. Thank you!!!!

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Thanks be to God!

12 comments:

  1. Cathy,

    Thanks so much. I deeply appreciate the honor. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, i feel blessed that you would think of me for this award. Thank you so very much. May God reward your kindness to me (((hug)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! God bless you for your kindness. You are such a good soul!

    Blessed be God forever!

    Kimbelry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy!!

    thankyou for your kindness. YOU are such a blessing to us all:)

    peace, JOY & Love to you:)

    marie xoxooxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great awards. According to the online translator, babelfish.yahoo.com, the first award is Portuguese and it translates: "This blog invests and believes the proximity" Do you know what the proximity is?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Cathy. I really appreciate it, too. You bring to us God's sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.