Monday, May 04, 2009


Glory and Praise To Our God is a song that comes to mind every time I do this. The tune runs in the back of my mind as I process the word Praise and the act of praising God. So I will praise Him.

~1 For the Sacrament of Matrimony. The covenant between God and man in the cooperation of creation.

~2 For the love between a man and a woman and families that support, lift up and nurture.

~3 For the opportunity to serve.

~4 For this week of prayer as we prepare to celebrate The National Day of Prayer on May 7.

~5 For the gift of worship and the opportunity to do so.

~6 For his Providence, the hand that guides.



If you have reason to praise God, join us at Jennifer's house, My Chocolate Heart to add to the joy, wonder and glory of God.

~~~^j^~~~

Thanks Be To GOD!!


6 comments:

  1. I love that song, but in our church, for some weird reason, the pianist goes bonkers and plays it too fast . . . I can hardly breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. praise is good for the soul - thanks for reminding me about the National Day of Prayer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another thoughtful post, I too will celebrate Prayer Day May 7 but in my heart every day is or should be prayer day. I begin and end each day in prayer, it's simple but my way of life.
    Thank you Grandmak for showing us how important pray is in all our lives.....Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a million and one reasons for me to praise God. The most important to me is the personal relationship I have with my Creator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your praise points, Cathy :)
    Mrs.P xx

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.