Monday, March 01, 2010

Proof of Life

I spy!

~~~~~

Kelly at Musings is offering us a chance to share moments in our lives when children cause us to pause and reflect on the impact their lives have had on us. So from time to time I will be going into my picture archives and bringing out those pictures that have caused me joy, laughter and love, proof of life. I will even endeavor to leave only a short title for the picture! So go visit Kelly and share in the fun!

+
~~+++~~
+
Thanks be to God!

5 comments:

  1. Bet she didn't know y'all were watching! LOL! Cute one, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet!
    And isn't it these wonderful, precious little moments that we keepsake?
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So often when I see a small child - especially one out with a parent - I automatically smile. Life is good.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.