Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tea Talk


"Tea pot is on the, cups are waiting,
Favorite chairs anticipating,
No matter what I have to do,

My friend, there's always time for you."

Anonymous

Welcome to my house. Come in and linger. There is nothing like a cup of tea between friends.

I'm having...Good Earth Tea with it's warm cinnamon sweetness.

My teacup is...my Irish mug.

I'm feeling... a bit ambivalent. It's gloomy, gray and raining outside. And after the glorious day here yesterday, a bit of a letdown. But I am excited, too, because this weekend we'll be traveling to INDY for fun with the kids and grand kids. In other words, mixed emotions.

On my mind...at this time is getting the chicken soup done for this weekend before we leave for INDY. It will b served for lunch for the women's Christ Renews His Parish weekend here at Saint John the Baptist. It's a privilege to serve!

+
~~+++~~
+
Thanks be to God!!

Now it's time for you to visit Ruth at Celebrate Friendship is hosting Tea Talk at her house.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Cathy! Your tea sounds good. God bless your trip to INDY and may you have a great time with your kids and grand kids.
    God bless you for having a servant heart like Jesus.

    More blessings to you and your entire household.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Cathy! Have a wonderful time with your family, and be safe!

    Blessings,
    Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy, just dropping by to say hi and thanks for sharing tea with us. God bless you and enjoy your trip with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a wonderful thing to serve. May the Lord bless all ofyour effort this weekend. I just realized you live in Indiana, I do too. :)
    Great having tea with you.
    Blessings,
    Katia

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.