Thursday, September 09, 2010

--Tea Talk~~



The mere chink of cups and saucers tunes the mind to happy repose. 
~George Gissing, The Private Papers of Henry Ryecroft


I'm having...Lipton Bavarian Wild Berry tea.

My teacup is...delicate and familiar as I use it often.
 


I'm feeling...rested.   The morning is cool and the air is crisp.  Looking forward to a wonderful day.

On my mind...is the anticipation of this weekend's journey to Saint Mary-of-the-Woods.  I will be meeting with Sisters of Providence and Associates with whom I can share my Journey of Providence.  We gather, often monthly, and this month we will spend 2 days at at The Woods.   And, oh, how The Woods will be transforming with Autumn knocking at the door.

The Woods in Summer

Hoping all will be as refreshed and ready for the day as I feel!  Wishing you all well!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!


Now won't you join me and visit Ruth at Celebrate Friendship is hosting Tea Talk at her house? Share a cup of tea or a cool refreshing drink with us.

6 comments:

  1. Autumn is indeed knocking! I love it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! That is such a lovely, love teacup! You are so blessed to own those lovely things, Cathy.

    I'm sure you'll have a grand weekend in a beautiful place with beautiful people.

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely teacup! I love those delicate cups, and Bavarian Wildberry tea sounds delicious!

    And how lovely is the photo of "The Woods"...I've never heard of it, where is that? I'm in Illinois, near Chicago.

    Have a blessed day!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, It's nice to "meet" you through Ruth's Tea Talk this morning. I love your tea cup!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your retreat! I had a young friend who attended college there for a time!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.