Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Adventure Tour Express


A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints” ~Wilfred Peterson
~~~~~~~


You've visited the city of Indianapolis for 33 years and you're still surprised by the sites to see.  That's what happened this weekend as we went to visit family.  There is so much to learn about a city.   We have family that live in Broad Ripple Village part of the city of Indianapolis.  Then this weekend we learned of another part of INDY, Irvington, Indianapolis, IN, an historic district and indeed it is a lovely place to visit.  But I think the best part of the day was Jockymo's Pizza!  Oh my goodness!!!   




I'm only sorry to report that I got no pictures of the pizza!  No, we were too busy eating to get any photos!  Maybe next time!
~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!


Please join now and offer one of your adventures and allow us to travel with you on your tour!
All Aboard!!!

3 comments:

  1. All the photos are beautiful. Love the kiddos. I could not get linked up tonight.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally got it in Cathy. Thanks for hosting.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEET SWEET CATHY!!!! THANK YOU for coming over to visit yesterday! I am still in teacher conferences all day long and my vacation has not really started yet, so getting to my comments is taking a while. I LOVE THIS BLOG YOU HAVE! It is always so good to see you and now, to get a glimpse of your family! And the music and PIZZA....DELICIOUS! Have a splendid weekend my old dear friend from way back in the days when I was making little plays!

    Blessings, Anita

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.