Thursday, March 22, 2012

Joy in Tea Talk




Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time the
 comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company.
~~Author Unknown~~


I'm having...My very favorite Good Earth Tea


My teacup...is my fun mug.

I'm feeling... tired and in need of some time to focus.  I feel disorganized and clearly need to take time to look at the next week and what I need to do before we venture to Atlanta next week.

On my mind...is the weekend.  It will be busy, especially on Saturday.  We will attend early Mass, attend this week's session of Catholicism and work at Mother Teresa's Treasures, St. John's thrift store.

Need to work in the garden, but it doesn't fit into the next two week's schedules. Oh, my!


Please join Ruth at Tea Talk today.

~~~~~~~



Today I also join Meri for Share the Joy Thursday.   For I believe we need to find it in my life every day no matter the realities in which we live.  God is Good in so many ways even in times of trial.

Joy comes in many forms.
And this day has the potential of
being just as grand as



family.  I must be open to it!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!!

Cathy

9 comments:

  1. Yes -- joy in family! You do sound busy and like time in the garden would feed your heart and soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, I love that beautiful rose on the table. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good morning!!!
    you are always a delight and uplifting presence. today i am loving the warm sun, even while the ground is white with snow! so beautiful all the birds are singing and we are given once again the gift of spring and renewal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great family photo. I felt the happiness radiating from that roses all the way from your place. I am feeling pretty gitty today. Just learned how to text on my little simple cell phone. Had this for 4 years and never knew. WooHoo.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. having to pause from your hectic schedule to focus on what brings you joy can be like a deep breath so you can carry on with a little less stress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! We must be open to Joy!

    I love the photo of the rose - I'm so glad God made flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like we are on the same page today...disorganized and loving our family! Thanks for sharing tea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have a better day today! And a calmer, more organized weekend as you prepare for your trip!!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVELY photo! LOVELY family!
    Enjoy your Easter in Alaska!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.